Raich Montana Properties LLC is a real estate firm based in Livingston Montana near Yellowstone National Park. The firm manages the purchase and sale of premium Montana real estate in the Livingston, the Shields Valley, Bozeman, Big Timber and surrounding markets.
The philosophy of Raich Montana Properties LLC is to exceed expectations. The firm is positioned to anticipate the needs of high net worth clients, supporting and executing every step of the real estate transaction to the highest ethical standards.
Tracy Raich – Broker/Owner
Tracy Raich is a dominant Livingston Montana real estate broker who consistently ranks as a top producer in the Southwestern Montana market. She has distinguished herself as a sophisticated industry veteran committed to redefining personal service, focusing on lifestyle choices, investment strategy and due diligence. Her in-depth knowledge of sales & advertising enables her to position the properties she represents for optimum exposure to their target markets.
Dedicated to her community, Raich supports many local charities. She currently serves as an advisor to the Park County Community Foundation, after spending 5.5 years on the board of directors (www.pccf-montana.org/). Raich is one of the founding members of the Yellowstone Gateway Business Coaltion (www.dontmineyellowstone.com) and Protecting Paradise (protectingparadise.org/).
Prior to founding Raich Montana Properties LLC, Tracy Raich was an exclusive agent for The Collection Sotheby’s International Realty in Livingston Montana.
You may contact Tracy at 406.223.8418 or email@example.com.
Marcie Hertz – Broker Associate
Marcie Hertz offers a winning combination of proven success, peer respect, professional strengths, background and experience. She specializes in the sale and purchase of homes and ranches in Park and Gallatin Counties.
Client trust and professional performance are the basis of Marcie’s accomplishments as a real estate agent. They are the result of her unsurpassed expertise in property acquisition, management, and remodeling. Licensed since 1994, Marcie has been a consistent multimillion dollar producer since 2000; her real estate transactions exceed 400 in residential, land and commercial sales (2000-2013).
You may contact Marcie at 406.223.4466 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The finest real estate in Montana comes in all forms, but shares exquisite natural beauty. From historic buildings and premier ranch and sporting properties to architecturally unique and exquisite homes, Montana is known for suiting a variety of lifestyles.
When you work with Raich Montana Properties LLC, we will be your advocate and will maintain close communication and attention to detail throughout the entire process of buying your property.
Our pledge to you:
- To exercise diligence in understanding the local markets and communities to ensure they will match your lifestyle needs and investment goals
- An absolute commitment to protecting your confidentiality and privacy
- To negotiate the best deal possible and always place your interests ahead of my bottom line
- To listen carefully to your needs and be respectful of your time
- To work with you as long as it takes to find the right property
- To source all properties that may meet your needs, even property that is not listed with realtors and is “for sale by owner”
- To provide in-depth property due diligence and stay close to the transaction before and after the sale
- To network you with local service providers
Sometimes it’s the storied history of a working cattle ranch, or the ruggedness of a property that touches Montana’s vast wilderness or a stream or river. Or it could be a breakthrough design that makes the perfect retreat. Nearly always, it is the intangible details that give a Montana property its true value.
Raich Montana Properties LLC has the experience, resources, relationships, and global connections to unite these special places with those who will appreciate them. Through our web marketing and referral base, we provide sellers with local, regional and international exposure.
Why list with Raich Montana Properties LLC?
- We provide results, service, and a reputation we are proud of
- Sellers rely on us for in-depth experience, discretion and attention to detail
- We understand the value of property in our market and we will work diligently to get it sold
- We will appropriately position your property with professional quality photography for excellent exposure
- We will act diligently to negotiate the most favorable price for your property while always placing your interests ahead of our bottom line
REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST