Sitting atop the West Boulder Divide, The Mill Fork Ranch in Livingston MT is contiguous with Forest Service and surrounded by the towering peaks of the Absaroka Range to the south and the Crazy Mountains to the north and is blessed with a diversity of terrain and habitat including timbered ridges, aspen draws and beautiful open parks which attract an abundance of wildlife. From its vantage point overlooking the ranch, the quant cabin and guest house are discreetly situated yet has commanding views of the surrounding ranch, ponds, and jagged peaks. The Mill Fork Ranch is perfectly suited for someone looking for a sanctuary that feels wild and is breathtaking in its beauty but also provides for the highest levels of comfort and convenience. From trophy elk, trout in a spring fed ponds, horse facilities and riding opportunities as well as thoughtfully constructed improvements and some of the most stunning views in the west.
- Beautiful mixed terrain full of water, aspen groves, pine forests, and rolling grass meadows.
- The Mill Fork of Mission Creek flows through the valley portion of the property.
- Property has a sequence of 3 ponds going from small to bigger4
- In a conservation easement with Montana Land Reliance.
- If you are interested in Montana Real Estate, Montana Ranches for Sale, Montana Fly Fishing Properties for Sale, Paradise Valley Montana Real Estate, or Livingston Properties for Sale, please Contact Raich Montana Properties LLC Today.https://tracyraich.com