<div style=”padding:56.25% 0 0 0;position:relative;”><iframe src=”https://player.vimeo.com/video/574552716?h=50fad8e7e4&badge=0&autopause=0&player_id=0&app_id=58479″ frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen style=”position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;” title=”Yellowstone River Ranch (Double AA) Livingston MT”></iframe></div><script src=”https://player.vimeo.com/api/player.js”></script>
YELLOWSTONE RIVER RANCH (DOUBLE AA))
DEEDED ACRES: ± 1,443
YELLOWSTONE RIVER FRONTAGE: ± 3.55 MILES
ABUNDANT WATER RIGHTS
The beautiful Yellowstone River Ranch (Double AA) Ranch is one of the most majestic and authentic ranches to come to market in the Paradise Valley of Livingston Montana. Graced with 1,443 ± acres and 3.55 ± miles of the legendary Yellowstone River, the ranch offers world-class trout fishing, a robust wildlife habitat and gorgeous scenic vistas of the Absaroka Beartooth Mountains and the Gallatin Mountain Range. The ranch is currently tenant leased and operating as a working cattle ranch with its abundant water rights and grazing land that maintain up to +/- 300 pair of cattle. The property lends itself to future use as an executive ranch or a Montana family retreat that will provide years of enjoyment whether it be on a full or part-time basis.
The Yellowstone River Ranch (Double AA) offers an abundance of water resources and world-class sporting opportunities. The vast landscape of Paradise Valley is an outdoorsman’s paradise amongst the lush Yellowstone river bottom with its rugged back county and spectacular snow-capped peaks of the Absaroka Beartooth Mountain range.
The ranch consists of mostly flat river bottom and rolling grasslands used for hay and pasture. Cottonwood, aspen, and willow line the riparian corridors that exist along the long stretch of the Yellowstone River. McDonald, Barney, and Cascade creeks traverse portions of the property. The land supports an abundance of wildlife including white-tail and mule deer, black bear, mountain lion, elk in the winter months, badger, fox, and other small mammals. Bald eagles nest in the riparian corridor in the northern part of the property. Osprey, golden eagle, several hawk varieties, owls, blue heron, geese, Sandhill cranes, and many songbirds are found on the property.
The Yellowstone River Ranch (Double AA) presents a timely investment to own a world-class recreational ranch in Livingston Montana. Ranches of this size and quality rarely come to market in Paradise Valley.
EXTREMELY LIBERAL CONSERVATION EASEMENT
The extremely liberal conservation easement with The Montana Land Reliance generally allows the following activities to be conducted on the property subject to the specific terms of the Conservation Easement Document and consistent with the maintenance or enhancement of the natural resources and Conservation values:
• A boat ramp may be added.
• Maintenance, improvement and replacement of 3 existing residential structures and one existing lodge.
• Construction of up to 5 additional residences at several possible development areas as specifically defined and permitted by the easement.
• Transfer of the parcel as no more than 3 parcels.
• The leasing of residential dwelling units for any term, including short term; bed and breakfast; commercial guest ranching and eco tourism.
• Businesses, trades, professions, arts, crafts, and other commercial activities that are consistent with the protection of Conservation Values are permitted within the development areas, including within the residential dwelling units, provided that any such business is not a sales or service business involving regular visits to the Property by the general public or delivery trucks. (See Conservation Easement for specifics.)
• Construction of permanent agricultural structures or improvements in several development areas as specifically defined and permitted by the easement.
• Recreational activities (including undeveloped commercial recreation) including but not limited to hunting, fishing, hiking, and wildlife viewing.
• Agricultural uses including raising of livestock and growing of crops.
There are three existing residences (the river house, manager’s house, rental house) and two small bunkhouse/cabins, which have no bath or kitchen facilities. There is also an attractive log structure originally built to be a fishing lodge by a former landowner in the 1970s that offers the opportunity for restoration.
Please Contact Raich Montana Properties LLC to schedule a showing. Qualified Buyers Only. Advance Notice Appreciated.